Founded on May 11, 2019… Decibel Peak was created to pave the way for the next generation of musical entrepreneurs. We fuel the music industry with a supply of high-performance tracks that’ll ignite your project’s hidden potential. We also shape the careers of musicians who want to take their craft to the next level by providing the tools and the knowledge.
You know what it is, don’t you? The #1 problem when it comes to sound recording… AMBIENT NOISE!! So, unless … Read more
You’ve heard all about the benefits of using impulse responses and now you want in! Good news, it’s actually SUPER … Read more
Nowadays, it’s easier and way more cost-effective to record electric guitar at home. BUT, believe it or not, your electric … Read more
So, how much do you think it costs to record in a commercial recording studio? It can cost anywhere from … Read more
When I realized that pre-made soundproof booths could cost anywhere from 5,000$ – 25,000$, I knew that I had to … Read more
- Should I Record in 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz? | Let’s Find the Optimal Sample Rate
- MONO vs STEREO: Is It Truly Better To Mix and Master in Mono?
- Beginner’s Guide to Impulse Responses for Electric Guitar
- How To EQ Bass Guitar in Logic Pro X (w/ Presets)
- How To EQ Piano in Logic Pro X (w/ Presets)
- 5+ BEST Online Mastering Services for Independent Artists
- How To EQ Vocals in Logic Pro X (w/ Presets)
- How To Record and Mix Professional Vocals At Home
Let’s learn how to make epic instrumental music for TV, film and new media. NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!!